The Planr marketing team is seeking a highly efficient, organised, and experienced Project Manager with top-notch interpersonal skills, and an unmatched eye for detail. In this position you will plan, organise and oversee marketing projects from execution to completion, ensuring every project is well defined, aligned with the overarching team goals, and delivered on time, mistake free.
What you'll do:
- Manage the global marketing calendar, align with the regional marketing directors and the other stakeholders to develop and oversee short and long-term calendar planning strategies
- Oversee the execution of strategic global marketing plans, tests, and launch activities from defining the scope of the project and setting KPI’s, to leading the execution of the launch, coordinating the review and follow-up based on the results. Type of projects include: product releases, online campaigns, content launches, marketing infrastructure (website launch), complex hosted events, etc.
- Work closely with the finance department to establish marketing financial processes
- Maintain Monday for the marketing team including organisational hierarchies (project, tasks, calendars, etc.), periodic audits and clean up, and provide training on best practices for new and existing team members
- Identify process inefficiencies and bottlenecks to create better process infrastructure, procedures and automation, bringing project management best practices to the Planr Marketing Organization
What you have:
- At least 3 years experience as a project manager in a large multinational B2B environment
- Strong leadership and project management skills in a cross-functional environment
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once in a fast-paced, results oriented environment
- Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail, and a strong sense of urgency and follow-through
- Experience with planning and automation methodologies
- Proficiency with project management tools like Asana, Monday.com, etc.
- Experience in leading financial processes and budget management
- Ability to turn requirements, ideas, and visions into project plans, Gantt charts, and well thought out documentation
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Fluent English